Specialist podiatry clinic at Body Matters or in your own home.
Looking after your feet
Regular podiatry treatment is necessary for fantastic foot health, and at Steyning Podiatry, our podiatry experts are available to handle any of your foot care requirements. Whether you’re in need of routine foot care or would like to address more specific foot health issues, our HCPC registered podiatry specialists can assess and treat a range of foot care concerns.
What to expect
After an initial assessment of your overall health and any existing medical conditions your clinician will then talk through any issues you have with your feet and discuss how these can be addressed. Many conditions can generally be treated during the same appointment, with a future management plan discussed to keep your feet in optimal health.
Initial appointments are up to 45 minutes with subsequent routine appointments lasting up to 30 minutes. Some treatments and/or assessments take longer but will be discussed at your initial appointment if this is required. We provide home visits for people who can not get to us.
• Friendly, experienced professional HCPC registered podiatrists
• Recently refurbished ground floor clinic
• Modern facilities and equipment
• Central location on the High Street in Steyning
• Easy parking on street or in the High Street car park
• On the bus route
• Urgent appointments available on request 5 days a week
• Home visits for people who can not get to us and care home